Ryan Pederson, DPM
About Dr. Pederson
At a young age, Dr. Pederson, realized the importance of compassionate care while growing up as he saw his mother be cared for and treated for M.S. Due to this experience he treats his patients with courtesy and compassion and always has their best interest in mind. Whether you have a nagging pain or major deformity, his goal is to help you feel and function better and to improve your quality of life.
Dr. Pederson’s care and compassion to all of his patient’s has resulted in his being recognized by the community as the number one Podiatrist on the South Coast area several times.
Dr. Pederson received his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery in Iowa. After receiving his doctorate he then completed a three year residency specializing in podiatric medicine, foot, and ankle surgery at St. Luke’s Hospital and Health Network in Pennsylvania.
Dr. Pederson grew up in the Portland, Oregon area and when the opportunity came up he and his family moved from Pennsylvania back here to Oregon. Dr. Pederson and his wife, Tonya, have five children. In his free time he likes hiking, traveling, and playing sports. They have a busy life right now with chauffeuring five children around to the various activities that they are involved in.
- Medical & Surgical Treatment of Bunions
- Heel Pain and Spurs
- Corns and Calluses
- Ingrown Toenails
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Tarsal Tunnel / Nerve Entrapments
- Sports Injuries
- Flatfoot Deformities
- Bachelors of Science in Zoology, Brigham Young University, Utah
- Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Des Moines University, Iowa
- Residency, St. Luke’s Hospital and Health Network, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Diplomat
- Voted #1 podiatrist on the South Coast with the annual World News’ “Best of the South Coast” 2014, 2015, & 2016.